Two nights ago you found a new way to communicate with me and your dada – screaming! You scream, scream and scream on top of your voice. So far none of our neighbors complained. I guess they understand.
You’ve been talkative lately in your own baby language. You sound cute and funny. Your dada and I can’t stop smiling when you talk either to us or to yourself. We tell each other that we must talk to you in an adult way so you will speak clearly when you really start talking but most of the time – we end up talking like you do. See how you influence us?
Nonetheless you never stop giving us joy and we appreciate you…
Our precious bundle of joy.
We love you so much!
- Gillian’s turning 1 – year old! (enjoyingthefamilylife.wordpress.com)
- Who is Abby Anyways? (dearabbydiaries.wordpress.com)
- A Mother’s Nightmare (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Babies and their first 5 words (callcenterboyallen.wordpress.com)
- Be Patient (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Happy 3 months Abby (imexcited.wordpress.com)