“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which it’s loveliness arises” Pedro Calderon de la Barca
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green (sivipanda.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge:Green (perceptionsofareluctanthomemaker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge…..Green (funandfabulousness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Green (aditimitra.wordpress.com)
“There is still a difference between something and nothing , but it is purely geometrical and there is nothing behind the geometry.” – Martin Gardner
big plant pots
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference – Winston Churchill
These photos remind me of my happy moments…
Happiness is …
– enjoying the view of the endless blue ocean,
– watching the sunrise,
– a sweet smile from my baby,
– being with my family,
– having flowers around me and the list goes on..and on.. and on..
God is good and life is great no matter what. Be thankful. Be happy!
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Happy (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: HAPPY (ginplustonic.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (kolorfulinterests.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (afterthekidsleave.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (carramedia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: HAPPY (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
This man obviously wants some solitary moment and the best time to find that moment at the beach is early in the morning.
Here’s another person having solitary moment while capturing the beautiful sunrise.
I would like to post a second entry to this challenge and here they are :
Both photos were taken at Antipolo City, Philippines.
I love taking photos. I always make sure that my cam is in my bag before going out. I take photos of anything I find beautiful such as this tree. I shot this while I am inside a running car and I’m glad it came out alright. So now I have an entry to the ‘near and far‘ challenge.
Here’s another one. Both photos above were taken at Fahaheel, Kuwait.
I’m also including this photo I took during my last vacation in the Philippines. The mountain look so near but it is actually far.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day everyone!