Visit The Daily Post to see more entries and check out the related articles as well.
Have a great day everyone! Thank you for your visit.
Fleeting moments of a sunrise and a boat..
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries and the related articles below.
Have a beautiful day everyone! Thank you for your visit.
Fleeting – moving vehicles
This hand tractor (or what we call ‘kuliglig‘ in the Philippines) was moving when I shot this photo, hence, the other part was not visible. Also, on the other side of the road was a man riding on his bicycle.
Check out the related articles and The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day!
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. – Author Unknown
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- 10 Amazingly Awesome Inspirational Beauty Quotes (beautybybrinka.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day (ungiornonellavita.com)
- Vinyl Wall Decals Quotes (vinylwalldecalsquotes.wordpress.com)
- The 50 quote quotient (sammyblake.wordpress.com)
- To Quote Ice Cube, “It Was A Good Day!” (mixedupmommy.com)
- Iris blooming (picturingpositive.com)
I can’t read Arabic but I know what the sign says, it meant this side of the park is for family only. Male visitors are not allowed here but they can go on the other side, their allotted side of the park.
There are more than 1 sign here, the middle ones doesn’t need translation but the sign in the left corner says, ‘throw your garbage here, littering is prohibited’.
Check out the related articles below and the daily post to see more entries.
Have a wonderful day!
Check out the related articles and the other entries at Jake’s blog – Time After Time.
Have a great day everyone!
- Sunday Post : Perspective (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Playing with Perspective (thewanderlustgene.wordpress.com)
- Clearance Sail (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
- Jakes Sunday Post: Perspective (lucidgypsy.wordpress.com)
- Post a day 2013: Perspective per Jake (vastlycurious.com)
- Putting things in perspective. (artifactsandfictions.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Perspective OOOOO! (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST – Perspective (gracepieces.com)
my shadow in the background
If not for this challenge, I wouldn’t even notice my shadow in the background when I shot this photo. Also, those people in the background (my sisters, Abby & nephew) were supposed to be the center of attraction but since I didn’t tell them about my plan, they didn’t slow down from walking and so it turned out this way.
This photo was taken last December in Rizal, Phillipines.
Check out the related articles below and the other entries at The Daily Post.
Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren’t even there before – Mignon McLaughlin
Check out the other entries at Jake’s Blog – Time After Time.
- Window! (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Window (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
Hello little one! Since today is your special day, I made a list of the things I love about you and here they are..
10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- I love it when you remind me to pray – hands clasped together, you say “Mommy, pray pray!” before we sleep and before we eat our meals.
- I love it when you kiss me because I am quiet and you seem to think I need comforting.
- I also love it when you hug me without me asking you to do it.
- I love it when you pick up bits of paper or food wrapper lying on the floor and put it in the garbage bin. I was amazed when you did it the first time without me or daddy telling you to do so and when we tell you “very good!” , your smile is up to your ears
- I was so proud of you when one day while daddy was preparing to go to the office, you opened the drawer where his socks are being kept – pull one pair and gave it to him. We didn’t teach you this either but I guess you learned it thru observation. We always tell you, you are smart and you loved hearing it.
- I love that you love animals.
- I love it when you call me “mommy,mommy,mommy!” or your daddy “daddy,daddy,daddy!”.
- I am so happy that you enjoy your books though you can’t read yet, you have a good memory and you can identify the pictures on your books.
- I love that you can play alone.
- I love that you want to eat on your own.
Abby and the friendly cat at the park
There are many other things that I love about you but for now this list is enough…
Stay strong and healthy my precious baby. Mommy and daddy loves you very much!
Hugs and kisses,
- 4/23/13 (mommylove2012.wordpress.com)
- looking back (wimommyadventures.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Baby Girl (transitionone.wordpress.com)
- My Name is Mommy (wagnertribemommy.wordpress.com)
To escape boredom and the warm weather, these kids swim happily at this river….