This man obviously wants some solitary moment and the best time to find that moment at the beach is early in the morning.
Here’s another person having solitary moment while capturing the beautiful sunrise.
In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you. – Deepak Chopra
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Movement (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (imperfecthappiness.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (mikehardisty.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Movement (allaccesspassblog.wordpress.com)
Happy 6 month anniversary to Cee and all the participants of SYW!! Thank you so much Cee for creating SYW and for all the thought-provoking, difficult, easy, fun and interesting questions that we all enjoy answering every week.
This week’s questions and my answers are:
- What made you smile today? Today as usual, Abby made me smile. I can’t stop smiling while looking at her playing and making noises as if talking to her self or to her toys. Actually, just spending time with her makes me smile.
- Have any hidden talents? Not sure. Still hidden even from me I think 🙂
- Are you usually late, early, or right on time? I am usually early.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is enjoying every moment while truly living is living with joy and happiness no matter what and both applies with my life.
Want to joins us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Have a great day everyone!
I always love looking at the blue sky, it’s refreshing to my eyes. For me, the sky is God’s canvas where he paints different amazing art everyday.
“The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of His hands. Day after day they pour forth speech; night after night they display knowledge.” – Psalm 19 : 1-2
I would like to thank Toni, author of Lady Barefoot Baroness for including me in this game. Thank you Toni!
The Rules :
- Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
- Answer the questions the “tagger” listed for you in their post, (And create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer if you can).
- Choose 11 people to tag and link to them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
Okay, here we go…
11 Things About Me :
- I don’t drink coffee anymore since I got pregnant with Abby until now.
- I drink fresh milk instead.
- I love chocolates.
- I love the movie ‘A Walk To Remember’.
- and I love Mandy Moore.
- My favorite colors are pink and blue.
- I love watching the sunrise.
- I usually go to the beach to unwind.
- I can’t swim though.
- My current favorite song is ‘Always There’ by the Canadian Tenors
- Check this out …
Here are the 11 questions and my answers :
- Without three things you would be lost? I would be lost without God, my family and my relatives .
- If you could be famous for one thing, what would it be? For being kind and caring person.
- If you only could listen to one song for the next month, what song would that be? Like Lady Barefoot Baroness, I can listen to Josh Groban’s ‘Raise Me Up’ over and over and over…
- Why you started blogging in the first place?I like to write that’s why.
- If you could have your own tv channel, what would it be about? About God, family, and healthy living
- What is your favorite season? And why? Winter because for me, this is the best season here in Kuwait.
- Do you like flowers better or trees? I like them both.
- If you could own a famous painting (or any other art object), which one would that be? Mona Lisa – Leonardo Da Vinci
- There is only one person like yourself. Name something about you that makes you unique! I have a birth mark.
- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous? I like to plan things out but often times my hubby and I do things spontaneously.
- Would you rather be a movie actor or a (rock)star on the stage? Movie actor acting as a rock star 🙂
Here are the nominees/ tagees :
I love what Lady BB said “have fun, be real, or be cheeky – you decide” and that’s what I want to say to all of you too and take your time…
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- I Got Tagged- 11 Questions (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Tagged (buckwheatsrisk.wordpress.com)
- I Got Tagged! (implicado.wordpress.com)
- I’ve Been Tagged.. This Time I’ll Play~ (tonij.wordpress.com)
- I Got Tagged! (thewriterinthewoods.wordpress.com)
- A Game of Tag (birdmartin.wordpress.com)
- TAG… I am It Again! (allaboutlemon.com)
Here are the questions for this week:
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
- What was your favorite childhood television program?
- Which cooking utensil (other than the usual pots and pans etc) would you miss the most?
Here are my answers :
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Can I say, 10 years younger to my real age now? because that’s how I feel. I don’t feel my age but I do act my age. Back home, I get to hear older people say ‘kalabaw lang ang tumatanda’ ( Only the carabao gets old) and that’s what I am trying to say as well. I feel young at heart.
- What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? God blessed me with so many kind people in my life – my hubby, my family and friends have been all very kind to me and I am forever grateful to all of them. On the other hand, I have met kind strangers throughout my life as well. The one incident that I remember the most was when I renewed my medical insurance last year – I was pregnant then. There were around 100 people waiting in line before me (I thought I was early!) but when one of the staff there saw me sitting at the back, he told me to go in front and instructed his colleague to process my papers first. You can imagine my relief upon hearing that!
- What was your favorite childhood television program? I grew up with my grandparents and they don’t have a TV but I used to watch at my cousin’s house nearby. I can’t remember though which one we used to watch.
- Which cooking utensil (other than the usual pots and pans etc) would you miss the most? Pressure cooker. Though I hate the noise coming from it, I am thankful that this thing had been invented. It makes my life easier – saves my time and effort spent in the kitchen.
Want to participate? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thanks Cee!
- Share Your World – Week 20 (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World-Week 20 (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – Week 20 (caddoveil.wordpress.com)
- Cee’s life questions answered (doyoumeanwhatiknow.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday – 4/22 (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday – Week 20 (believeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday Week # 20 (tonij.wordpress.com)
We didn’t plan to stop by at the beach today but the sea looks so lovely and inviting. I couldn’t resist such beauty…
Life is a journey. Enjoy your journey despite all the difficulties that you may encounter along the way. The road is not always smooth but not always rough either. Keep in mind that tomorrow is another day, a new beginning with a fresh hope for a better day. So although today is not a good day, there’s a chance that tomorrow will be a happy day.
Do You Know
Where you’re going to?
Do you like the things?
That life is showing you
Where are you going to?
Do you know?
Do you get?
What you’re hoping for?
When you look behind you
There’s no open doors
What are you hoping for?
Do you know?
Once we were standing still, in time
Chasing the fantasies and feeling all nice
You knew how I loved you, but my-spirit was free
Laughing at the questions
That you once asked of me
Now looking back at all we’ve had
We let so many dreams just slip through our hands
Why must we wait so long, before we see?
How sad the answers to those questions can be
– Do You Know Where You’re Going To
– sung by Diana Ross
– source : http://www.lyrics007.com
All photos are taken from 8th floor building located at Kuwait City…hope you’ll enjoy looking at them.
Thank you for your visit. Have a wonderful day!
It’s time for share your world once again. I am having fun participating in this challenge and I enjoy reading my fellow bloggers answers. Thank you Cee for creating this challenge!
Below are the questions :
- If you had a choice, which would be your preference: salt water beaches, fresh water lakes, hot tub, or desert?
- What book do you think everyone should read and why?
- What’s your favorite way to wake up and what’s the first thing you do?
- What do you do to relax?
Here are my answers :
#1) I prefer the beach because –
- I love to watch sunrise/sunset at the beach
- Walking at the beach is delightful
- I enjoy watching the waves and the sea breeze is refreshing.
#2) I am aware that each of us has his/her own beliefs and I respect that but since you asked, I would say the Bible. I also recommend the 2 devotional books that I read from time to time – Little Book of Big Bible Promises for Women by Alice Chapin and Our Daily Bread annual edition by RBC Ministries. Why? because they are enlightening, encouraging, comforting and inspiring.
#3) I love getting up when I hear happy songs playing softly inside our room courtesy of my hubby who usually wakes up earlier than me. The first thing that I do is to check Abby then hug and kiss her.
#4) Although taking care of my baby is physically challenging, seeing her smile relaxes me and since she smiles like million times a day – I get to relax million times a day as well. Other activities that relaxes me are sewing, reading, watching romantic – comedy movies, walking at the beach, eating, and shopping.
Here are the questions for this week :
- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What color looks best on you?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
My answers are :
#1. My favorite month of the year is December because of Christmas – the most celebrated holiday that our family look forward to. It is the time when we usually have re-unions. Also, I and one of my siblings celebrate our birthdays in this month.
#2. I learn something new everyday through reading blogs or through the internet. It’s either a new word, or a quotation, or a recipe etc.
#3. I think the color that looks best on me are blue, red and brown. I love pink but not sure if I look good on it.
#4. If I could have any superpower, I would love to have the ability to fly so I can go to places anytime I want. I can visit members of my family and relatives who are scattered around the world. Also, I fantasize to have the super power of Superman (superwoman?) and do all the good work that he does to help those in need. Does this sound childish? 🙂
Image via Wikipedia
Thank you Cee for creating these wonderful questions so we can share our world to our fellow bloggers and readers.
To read Cee’s answers and the other participants, please click here .
- Share Your World Sunday (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World : Week 12 (imexcited.wordpress.com)