These people were lining up just to taste what this restaurant has to offer…
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Time After Time for details. Thanks Jake!
- Sunday Post: People (weirdandcoolstuff.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Sunday Post – People (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: PEOPLE (caddoveil.com)
- Sunday Post: Many people and a dog – Peru (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
I would like to post a second entry to this challenge and here they are :
Both photos were taken at Antipolo City, Philippines.
I miss answering the questions last week so today I decided to answer them and this week’s questions as well.
Week 22 :
- Which do you prefer sweet or salty? Or both at the same time? I prefer sweet.
- Have you finished/started anything new or creative? I started a new blog at hubpages – joyfulmommy.hubpages.com
- How do you want to be remembered? A kind person who loves God and her family.
- Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself. Being transparent. I wish I can hide my true feelings sometimes but I just can’t.
- You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time? No. I feel bored when I am not doing anything. Being a mom and a wife, I always find something to do at home. I like being busy.
- If you could inherit a vacation home anywhere in the world in which you could spend two months a year, where would it be? Baguio City, the summer capital city of the Philippines or Italy.
Burnham Park Lagoon, Baguio City, Philippines (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Baguio (Photo credit: ossiak)
- If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be? Guitar.
- Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use or $100,000 to give anonymously to strangers? Although I would love to have $10,000 and I’m pretty sure I won’t spend it all for myself, I would rather choose the $100,000 to give anonymously to strangers because this amount of money will help more people and besides I believe in good karma. I believe that God who will witness my good deed will bless me back abundantly not necessarily in monetary terms but in other aspects of my life say good health, or new job, etc.
Want to join us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thank you Cee!
What I love about my hometown is the serenity of the place, the simplicity of life, the view of mountain which seem so near yet so far, the green trees/plants/grasses almost everywhere, the lovely flowers in each home’s front yard, the freshness of food, the animals roaming in the field such as the picture above and last but not the least, the friendly neighborhood.
Strange but now that I am far from my hometown, I miss being there from time to time – a feeling that I never thought I would feel while I was there. When I was young, I used to wish that I grow up soon so I can leave from my hometown.
Moral lesson : Enjoy everything and everyone’s presence wherever you are so that someday you’ll have no regrets and when you reminisce you will have good memories to remember.
Note : The picture above was shot by my cousin when she went on vacation at our hometown recently. The animal is called ‘Kalabaw’ in Tagalog or ‘Carabao’ in English. This animal is widely known (in our place) as the farmer’s best friend.