Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MIRRORED.
When I look in the mirror, I…..
my cute little Abby last December
When I look in the mirror, I …. can see that some white hairs are trying to grow and blend with my black hairs. I am not bothered because it’s part of growing old yet I try to remove them while I still can but when the time comes that they are more than the black ones then I’ll leave them alone and let them be.
When I look in the mirror, I …. see a woman who’s happy with her life, a woman with no regrets, and a woman with no hatred or anger in her heart but full of love to share with her family, friends and even strangers.
When I look in the mirror, I …. smile at myself and say “you are beautiful because you are created in the image and likeness of God” or “you are blessed!”
When I look in the mirror, I …. say “thank you Lord!”
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit. Have a great day!
My companions for life…
My daughter – my little companion, my sweet angel, and my joy…
My hubby – my closest friend and companion through thick and thin…
And our furry companions – Dana & Foxy.
Check out the related articles below and The Daily Post to see more entries.
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. – Author Unknown
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- 10 Amazingly Awesome Inspirational Beauty Quotes (beautybybrinka.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day (ungiornonellavita.com)
- Vinyl Wall Decals Quotes (vinylwalldecalsquotes.wordpress.com)
- The 50 quote quotient (sammyblake.wordpress.com)
- To Quote Ice Cube, “It Was A Good Day!” (mixedupmommy.com)
- Iris blooming (picturingpositive.com)
Abby and her toys
Abby thinks that anything and everything her little hands can grab is her toy. One good thing about it is that she usually grabs it and shows it to me as if saying ‘look what I’ve got mommy!” Then I have the chance to remove it from her hand and replace it with her real toy.
Abby and her wooden horse toy
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Time After Time for details. Thanks Jake!
- sunday post: toys (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Toys…Top Ten Toys for Young Kids (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Toys, toys, toys (pawsitiveknits.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Toys (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Toy Storage Ideas, Kids Toy Storage Ideas (potterybarnkids.com)
- Sunday Post: Toys (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
big plant pots
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference – Winston Churchill
Last August 9th was my first year blogging anniversary and I missed it. I just remembered today. I know I have not written anything for quite a while now. Thanks to Jake’s Sunday post, Cee’s share your world, Daily Post’s weekly photo challenge, and IT’s weekly image of life – I manage to post something every now and then. Participating in their challenges kept me blogging. So thank you guys!
Abby, my baby is my inspiration when I started blogging a year ago and she still is. Of course, she inspires me not just in writing but in everything that I do. As much as I want to write and blog often, I can’t because she needs my attention most of the time. She is now crawling fast and is learning how to walk so I have to keep an eye on her every second (because in a split second I looked away, she’ll get a bump!). She is not naughty, she is just curious.
Looking back, I used to bug my sisters and friends to visit my blog so that my stats are not zero. Fortunately, they are kind enough to visit and read my posts. I don’t bug them anymore nowadays (not that I am not crazy anymore with my stats). If they visit and read my post, I am happy and thankful but if they don’t, I don’t feel bad at all. I completely understand. Thanks to my fellow bloggers, I always have a visitor everyday although I don’t post often. WordPress community is really amazing. Thank you all for your support. Thank you for all the likes and comments on my posts. Your visits inspire me to keep blogging as well.
Free image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
That’s it for now. Hope you will all continue to support me. Have a beautiful day everyone!
- It’s been 1 year (ssimplyme.com)
- Sunday Post: Solid like a Rock (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Valuable (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- The Inspiring Blog Award (itmightbethat.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Solid (imexcited.wordpress.com)
Here are the questions that Cee provided for us to answer this week :
- Are you left or right handed?
- What is one thing you love about being an adult?
- What do I need to unlearn?
- What is success for me?
Here are my answers :
- Are you left or right handed? I am right-handed and I am happy to be one.
- What is one thing you love about being an adult? Being independent.
- What do I need to unlearn? I have to unlearn the F word (in Italian) though I don’t say it often, I tend to say it when I get startled. I’ve learned this word from my former Italian coworkers (one of them became my good friend) and I used to mimic how they say it to make them laugh. I have to unlearn this word now because I don’t want Abby to hear and learn it. I will try to say “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” next time I get startled.
- What is success for me? Success for me is having joy and peace in my heart and life.
Want to join us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thank you Cee!