If you could be a “fly on the wall” anywhere and at anytime in history, where and when would you choose?
If I could be a “fly on the wall”, I would like to be around the time when my mother was giving birth to me so that I will see how my father reacted. Was he with her or not? If he wasn’t where was he, what was he doing? And if he was, did he held my mother’s hand and whispered comforting words to her? Did he rejoice when he saw me? Did he hold me? Did he talk to me? Did he say “I love you” to me?
You see, I didn’t have the chance to meet him. I didn’t have the chance to hear his voice, to hug him or play with him because he passed away when I was only 8 months old, too young to remember a thing.
So if I could be a “fly on the wall”, this is where I would want to be – to be with my father even just for a while, even if he doesn’t realize my presence.
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit. Have a great day!
- Daily Prompt: Fly on the Wall – I saw three ships a’sailing (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fly on the Wall (trustedshopseal.wordpress.com)
- Sneak-ers [Daily Prompt: Fly on the Wall] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)
- Fly on the wall prompt (jadedveil.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fly on the Wall (retired2travel.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fly on Teenage Mama Spaghetti’s Wall (mamaspaghetti.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: If I Were a Fly on the Wall (butterflygurlblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Writing Challenge: Fly on the wall…or guitar (diaryofaquirkygirl.wordpress.com)