Pinpoint a moment in your past where you had to make a big
decision. Write about that other alternate life that could have
Photographers, artists, poets: show us OTHER.
Marriage (Photo credit: Lel4nd)
To Marry or Not To Marry
When my boyfriend who’s now my hubby finally asked me to marry him, I was happy but at the same time anxious if I am making the right decision. I love him dearly but I was anxious because we are not of the same nationality, therefore we have lots of differences – in culture, language, food, etc. He told me those are not big issues, that if we really love each other then we’ll both adjust and that our love will bind us together for life.
I decided to marry him and I am glad I did because I couldn’t imagine my life now if I didn’t. Maybe I married someone else or maybe I’m not yet married till now. I don’t know what else could have happened. All I know is that since I married him, I became not only a happy wife but a joyful mommy as well. Yes, we do have some misunderstanding sometimes but we know that at the end of the day, our love is strong enough for us to stick with each other no matter what.
Check out the related articles and The Daily Post to see more entries.
Have a great day!
Fleeting moments of a sunrise and a boat..
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries and the related articles below.
Have a beautiful day everyone! Thank you for your visit.
Whenever we go to any restaurant, my favorite spot is near the window so that I can enjoy the spectacular view outside such as the photos below…
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Time After Time for details. Thanks Jake!
- sunday post: favorite spot (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Favorite Spot (miljoanne.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Favorite Spot (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Road (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Morning (imexcited.wordpress.com)
This man obviously wants some solitary moment and the best time to find that moment at the beach is early in the morning.
Here’s another person having solitary moment while capturing the beautiful sunrise.
I think that this cat’s heart is close to the beach…
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Time After Time for details. Thanks Jake for the inspiration. Have a great day everyone!
- Sunday Post – Road (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Solid (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Valuable (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Close – up (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Splendid (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Close-up (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.- Bern Williams
Want to join Sunday Post? Please visit Jake’s blog – Time after Time.
- Sunday Post: Sunrise…A New Beginning For Everyone (viviankirkfield.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Sunrise (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Sunrise (lynneayersbeyondthebrush.wordpress.com)
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is a sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
– Mother Theresa
- Always blessed be (hankepan.wordpress.com)
- Wisdom For The Soul III (mimentovivere.wordpress.com)
- My Personal New Year’s Eve (mrstrictlyintimate.wordpress.com)
- Life (fewfleetingmoments.wordpress.com)
- Procrastination & You (possibleself.wordpress.com)
- Day #8 Live the life of your dreams (inspirationalmama.wordpress.com)
When I was pregnant, everybody told me that I should sleep as much as I can before I give birth. And I did. I thought I was well prepared but I was wrong.
I even mentioned numerous times on my previous posts that I will not mind the upcoming sleepless nights. And I didn’t – for the first week! Simply because I was overwhelmed with joy. I hardly noticed the time because I was like walking in the clouds.
But on the second week, reality has bitten me. I was still overwhelmed with joy. My love for Abby is still the same but I was physically tired. And I became cranky. Lack of sleep makes anyone cranky even a very loving mother like me.
Of course, I didn’t take it out on Abby. I tried talking to her though. I begged her to stop crying when she couldn’t settle herself to sleep. And as I had foreseen before, I cried…silently. I missed my own mother. But she is so far. Thankfully, I have a very supportive husband and he sure knows how to talk me out of my weariness.
Now, Abby is almost three weeks old and still I am overwhelmed with joy. But I am not so overwhelmed with tiredness and sleeplessness anymore. I have learned to sleep whenever she is asleep (mostly during night-time but during daytime – I keep myself busy with household chores).
Having Abby is the best thing that happened in my life and I will never trade her for anything in this world.
- I Want to Be Just Like Her When I Grow-Up (lifeattheairport.wordpress.com)
- No Rest for the Weary Mama (guerilladad.wordpress.com)
- Of sleepless nights (islandfairy.wordpress.com)