Who is the most important person in your life? Describe that person in as great a detail as you can muster and most importantly, tell us why you cherish this person.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us CHERISH.
Who's the most important person in my life?
I cherish not one but three
My two kids and my hubby
I can't say my kids are more important than my hubby
Or vice versa
All three must be present
For me to have a complete happiness
Why do I cherish them?
They are God's gifts to me
So I cherish them
More than words can ever say
I don't need reasons
Nor do they need to do anything
For me to love them
They are my family
So no matter what happens
I will treasure them
More than gold or money
I love these three
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
- Daily Prompt: Cherish (vnaimages.wordpress.com)
- daily prompt: my number one (aimanpeer.wordpress.com)
- cherished treasure (peacefulblessedstar.wordpress.com)
- Cherish ~ Daily Prompt (joannebest.wordpress.com)
Every child is a different kind of flower, and all together, they make this world a beautiful garden. – Author Unknown
Have a wonderful day everyone!
- 10 Amazingly Awesome Inspirational Beauty Quotes (beautybybrinka.wordpress.com)
- Quote of the Day (ungiornonellavita.com)
- Vinyl Wall Decals Quotes (vinylwalldecalsquotes.wordpress.com)
- The 50 quote quotient (sammyblake.wordpress.com)
- To Quote Ice Cube, “It Was A Good Day!” (mixedupmommy.com)
- Iris blooming (picturingpositive.com)
This man obviously wants some solitary moment and the best time to find that moment at the beach is early in the morning.
Here’s another person having solitary moment while capturing the beautiful sunrise.
“Reflect upon your present blessings — of which every man has many — not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some”. – Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Jake’s blog Time After Time for details. Thank you Jake for the inspiration!
- Sunday Post: Reflection (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- sunday post: reflection (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Reflection (deetoursbydeepali.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Reflection of Xochilco (piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Reflection (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?) I would plan things out, however, we usually end up doing things spontaneously but it’s okay as long as I get to see some interesting places.
- If you could live in any OTHER time, when would it be and why? None. I prefer living in the present time. I don’t like to live in the past because I am not sure if I’ll meet my hubby there and if I will have my darling daughter there as well.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels? It depends upon the summary of the story. Usually, I read first the summary and if I find it interesting then I read the whole story regardless if it’s a short story or a novel.
- As a kid was there any kind of candy that you didn’t like to get? I don’t like mint flavored candies.
Check out Cee’s Life Photography Blog to see her answers and those of the other participants. Thanks again Cee!
- Share Your World (Week 31) (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Week #31 (barefootbaroness.org)
- Share Your World – 31 (thesacredcave.com)
Many are the plans in a man’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails. – Proverbs 19 : 21
Our neighbor had plans of bringing his family to Kuwait from India. Having stayed alone here all these years, he finally had plans of bringing his wife and son so that they can be together. He even had planned of enrolling his son in a school here and had almost arranged for his transfer certificate from his school in India. But at the last moment, after all his efforts, time, and money he had spent in preparing for his family’s arrival – a problem occurred and he had to cancel his plans.
Initially, he was sad and disappointed. When I asked him about it few days after, he said “…perhaps God has other plans.” It’s inspiring to hear that despite his disappointments, he still has a positive outlook about it and he believes that God has a better plan. Then I was reminded of the verse above. We may have many plans but ultimately it’s up to God.
I wrote a short story last night but published at my other blog..
Please visit joyfulmommy.hubpages.com
I would like to thank Autumn for nominating me to have this award. I truly appreciate it. Check out Autumn’s blog at http://autumn-sunshine.net/blogs/ and I’m sure you’ll enjoy your visit as much as I do. She writes beautiful and inspiring poems, short stories, quotations and of course blog .
Here is the award:
I would like to nominate all the blogs that I am following (see sidebar) because for me, they are all inspiring. I’m sure that you will be inspired too when you visit them.
Thanks again Autumn!
- Genuine Blogger and Sunshine Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Generous Awards (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Kreative Blogger Award (collinesblog.wordpress.com)
- The Versatile Blogger Award (odetomyabode.com)
- More Awards: Sunshine – Genuine Blogger (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Sunshine Blog Award (godguidesme.com)
Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is a sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
– Mother Theresa
- Always blessed be (hankepan.wordpress.com)
- Wisdom For The Soul III (mimentovivere.wordpress.com)
- My Personal New Year’s Eve (mrstrictlyintimate.wordpress.com)
- Life (fewfleetingmoments.wordpress.com)
- Procrastination & You (possibleself.wordpress.com)
- Day #8 Live the life of your dreams (inspirationalmama.wordpress.com)