Do you like being scared by books, films, and surprises? Describe the sensation of being scared, and why you love it — or don’t.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FRIGHTENING.
Some people love scary movies or books while some people don’t. I belong to the second category. I want to watch films or read books because I want to be entertained or enlightened but not to be scared. I don’t like being scared.
I did watch a horror film in the past and I didn’t enjoy it. So I told myself, I will never watch any horror film again. Watching a horror movie creeps me out but it doesn’t mean I am weak or wimpy. Right? Horror film or book is simply not my thing.
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
- 194. Frightened by Fright (kevindeisher.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (jlroeder.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: FRIGHT WITH SCREAMING AND HOTDOGS (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (lifebeinggirly.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Thrills & Chills [Daily Prompt: Fright Night] (unknowinglee.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Fright Night (Yikes!) (awlscribe.wordpress.com)
- A Frightfully Good Time (kristineriddle.wordpress.com)
- Yiiikess!!! (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)