Pinpoint a moment in your past where you had to make a big
decision. Write about that other alternate life that could have
Photographers, artists, poets: show us OTHER.
Marriage (Photo credit: Lel4nd)
To Marry or Not To Marry
When my boyfriend who’s now my hubby finally asked me to marry him, I was happy but at the same time anxious if I am making the right decision. I love him dearly but I was anxious because we are not of the same nationality, therefore we have lots of differences – in culture, language, food, etc. He told me those are not big issues, that if we really love each other then we’ll both adjust and that our love will bind us together for life.
I decided to marry him and I am glad I did because I couldn’t imagine my life now if I didn’t. Maybe I married someone else or maybe I’m not yet married till now. I don’t know what else could have happened. All I know is that since I married him, I became not only a happy wife but a joyful mommy as well. Yes, we do have some misunderstanding sometimes but we know that at the end of the day, our love is strong enough for us to stick with each other no matter what.
Check out the related articles and The Daily Post to see more entries.
Have a great day!
Pattern – a repeated decorative design
Patterned pathway behind my little darling…
These photos remind me of my happy moments…
Happiness is …
– enjoying the view of the endless blue ocean,
– watching the sunrise,
– a sweet smile from my baby,
– being with my family,
– having flowers around me and the list goes on..and on.. and on..
God is good and life is great no matter what. Be thankful. Be happy!
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Happy (soumyav.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (aboutgivingandreceiving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (nenskeifacestheworld.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: HAPPY (ginplustonic.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (kolorfulinterests.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (afterthekidsleave.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (hereandthere5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (carramedia.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: HAPPY (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Happy (thepetalpusher.wordpress.com)
I love taking photos. I always make sure that my cam is in my bag before going out. I take photos of anything I find beautiful such as this tree. I shot this while I am inside a running car and I’m glad it came out alright. So now I have an entry to the ‘near and far‘ challenge.
Here’s another one. Both photos above were taken at Fahaheel, Kuwait.
I’m also including this photo I took during my last vacation in the Philippines. The mountain look so near but it is actually far.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day everyone!
My first sunset photo with a black and white effect…
Want to join Sunday Post? Check out Jake’s blog ‘Time after Time’ for details.
- SUNDAY POST: Black & White (shaanthz.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Road (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Solid (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post – Valuable (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Black & White (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Up Close (geekittillithurts.wordpress.com)
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
I wrote a short story last night but published at my other blog..
Please visit joyfulmommy.hubpages.com
Woman at left is painter Suzanne Valadon (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Did you ever dance…alone? I did. I still do once in a while. When I hear a “danceable” music my body moves even if my hands are doing something else such as ironing. Of course I would pause and dance to my heart content for few good minutes then I resume to whatever I am doing before. Silly dance is what I actually do since I can’t really dance as graceful as others are. Good exercise though and it’s fun!
Sometimes my audience of one is having fun watching me – who else but Abby! (Hopefully she’s not thinking her mommy is crazy) She smiles, laugh and giggles with me.
Other times, Abby and I dance together and she loved it! We usually dance in front of the mirror. I don’t know why but we love looking at ourselves dancing no matter how silly we look. What matters is that we are both having fun. I can say, it’s a great bonding activity for us.
I wonder if I’m the only person who dance when alone or in front of her most loyal audience – her child! Dancing alone at home is like singing in the shower. Don’t you agree?
I guess William Purkey loves to dance when alone that’s why he was inspired to write his famous quote “You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, Love like you’ll never be hurt, Sing like there’s nobody listening, And live like it’s heaven on earth“.
Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!
- Abby First Before Anything Else (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Talkative Abby (imexcited.wordpress.com)
Contrast – the use of opposing elements such as colors, forms, or lines, in proximity to produce an intensified effect in a work of art.
Have a beautiful day everyone!
This is my good friend Sheena. Last week, we went shopping and I took this photo while we were waiting for our taxi. It was raining that day and so I simply took the photo in front of the big Sale sign.