Grab the nearest book. Open it and go to the tenth word. Do a Google Image Search of the word. Write about what the image brings to mind.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us BOOKS.
Tenth Word – Sun
The book that I chose to grab is Danielle Steel’s One Day at a Time because she is my favorite author and this book was a gift from hubby. Anyway, the tenth word on chapter 1 is sun.
Though I don’t have to do a Google search for me to know the image of sun, I still did it to see what images of sun is on the net. Of course there are plenty of it but the first one that captured my eye was the smiley sun.
When the sun is shining, it does seem to be smiling at us. Isn’t it?
I feel good when the sun is shining. Sunshine brightens my day. How about you?
- Bookworms (sajeevkmenon.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (alaska77717.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (msudlj.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (gamerpunknerds.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Bookworms (purrilla.wordpress.com)