Do you push the elevator button more than once and do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Yes but not because I believe it makes the elevator faster but because I was thinking that maybe I didn’t press it enough or that someone else on the other floors had pressed it first.
If you had the choice between an RV, a sports car, truck, SUV, or a bicycle, which would you choose and why?
If I had the choice, I will choose RV so that I and my family can travel comfortably.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
Emily, I used to love this name when I was younger. It is a short name and it sounds nice.
Is it more important to love or be loved?
I think they are equally important. I want to love and be loved as well.
Check out Cee’s blog to see her answers and the other participants.
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 31 (preziosofrye.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 31 (pattisjarrett.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World-2013-Week-31 (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – Week 31 (jottingsandwritings.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 31 (theworldaccordingtolisalday.com)