Do you know the meaning of your name, and why your parents chose it? Do you think it suits you? What about your children’s names?
I don’t know the meaning of my name, not until today. Actually, I thought my name has no meaning but when I googled it because of this prompt, I found out that my name means ‘bitter, famous warrior’. Do I think it suits me? I don’t think so. Well, maybe in the past I have been bitter but I’ve changed and matured. I became a better person.
I also don’t know why my parents chose my name. I should ask my mother next time I call her.
My children’s names are Abigail and Adeline. My hubby and I chose these names because they mean something. Abigail means ‘father’s joy’ while Adeline means ‘noble’. I love their names. I hope they will too.
- Daily Prompt: Name that… You! (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Name that… You! (collegegirldai.com)
- Masido (hellenmasido.wordpress.com)
- What’s In A Name? ((Daily Prompt)) (rxdical.wordpress.com)
- The Naming Game (zainabjavid.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Name That … You! (angloswiss-chronicles.com)
- Daily Prompt ~ A Rose By Any Other Name… (savingdaddyssoulmate.wordpress.com)
- Names (tothetable24.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Name that… You! (everydayadventuresasia.wordpress.com)