Here are the questions and my answers for this week’s SYW:
1. What was the last URL that you bookmarked? http://www.thechristiandollar.com/how-to-make-a-budget/
2. For relaxation, would you rather meditate, swim, walk, listen to music, write, read, yoga, qigong, or other? I usually lie down and read something while playing instrumental or mellow music (that is of course if Abby is sleeping). If Abby is awake, then I just usually listen to music or play with her. Her laughs and giggles are contagious and it relaxes me.
3. You’re given $500,000 dollars, what do you spend it on? I will give the 10 percent to church then save half of the remaining in the bank for my kids’ education and invest the other half into something.
4. Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing? Yes, and yes.
Check out Cee’s blog to see her answers and the other participants.
Thank you for your visit. Have a great day!
- Share Your World – 2013 Week 22 (cjvl.wordpress.com)