If you could live a nomadic life, would you? Where would you go?
How would you decide? What would life be like without a “home base”?
Now that I am married and with kids, I don’t think I could live a nomadic life. My hubby won’t agree. I don’t have to ask him, I just know it.
Of course I would love to travel, to see the world, and to explore all the beautiful countries which I get to see in the internet and magazines but during vacation time only. I don’t want a nomadic life even if I could. I want a home to go back to because ‘there is no such place like home’.
And if I could travel, I want my family to travel with me because without them I don’t think I will enjoy it. I’m sure I will end up worrying all the time if they are not with me.
However, I do admire those who live a nomadic life. I think they are brave and adventurous. Besides, each of us has the right to choose how and where we live.
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit. Have a nice day!
- Daily Prompt : Rolling Stones (momentsinyourlife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Papa was a Rolling Stone… (vosperdruiter.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone (noeffectobserved.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone (alapparikh.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: No Rolling Stone Here (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Rolling Stone: Nomad, Traveler or Both (khanasweb.com)
- DP Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone Post by Ranu (sabethville.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Rolling StoneIf you could live a nomadic (pilgrimofcognition.wordpress.com)