Are you as comfortable in front of a camera as behind one? Being written about, as well as writing?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us DISCOMFORT.
Yes, I am comfortable in front of a camera as behind one although I am not that photogenic. When I visit a nice place, I want someone to take a photo of me while the beauty of that place can be seen behind me so that someday I can show my kids what I’ve seen and where I’ve been.
I like to be in front of the camera but I love to be behind the camera because then I get to choose what, which, and whom to capture. If the results are not good then I have no one to blame but myself. I’m not a pro but I just love to take photos of my family and capture those unforgettable, funny and great moments of their lives. Of course I also love to take photos of other people, nice places, nature, and whatever I find interesting.
I am not so sure if I want to be written about. I guess it’s okay if the writer is someone close to me either my husband or my kids because they are the ones who really know me.
I love writing not because I am good at it but because I can express myself better in writing. I am not a very vocal person (though my hubby thinks otherwise) and not at all confrontational. I used to write and vent out my anger and frustration in my diary but then as I matured, I realized I don’t want to remember those ugly moments. So one day, I tore my diary into pieces and decided to write only positive words. I still get angry and frustrated at times but I don’t write about it anymore and if I do write about it, I make sure not to save it. Life is too short to be angry and frustrated besides it’s not good for my heart so I just let it go.
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit. Have a nice day!
- Daily prompt: Turning the tables (laurieanichols.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Which Side Of The Camera? (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (chicomallorca.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (itinerantneerdowell.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (vicariouslypoetic.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (heronthereeverywhere.us)
- Tables Turned (maggiemendus.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – Tables turned (kate0murray.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (suzie81.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned (angloswiss-chronicles.com)