Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MIRRORED.
When I look in the mirror, I…..
When I look in the mirror, I …. can see that some white hairs are trying to grow and blend with my black hairs. I am not bothered because it’s part of growing old yet I try to remove them while I still can but when the time comes that they are more than the black ones then I’ll leave them alone and let them be.
When I look in the mirror, I …. see a woman who’s happy with her life, a woman with no regrets, and a woman with no hatred or anger in her heart but full of love to share with her family, friends and even strangers.
When I look in the mirror, I …. smile at myself and say “you are beautiful because you are created in the image and likeness of God” or “you are blessed!”
When I look in the mirror, I …. say “thank you Lord!”
Check out The Daily Post to see more entries.
Thank you for your visit. Have a great day!
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror – A Ghost I See (teepee12.com)
- Daily Prompt: The Mirror Tells The Truth (Part 2) (creativemysteries.net)
- “Mirror, Mirror…” (hattersleyportraits.wordpress.com)
- 5/7 Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror (familyphotosfoodcraft.com)