Hello little one! Since today is your special day, I made a list of the things I love about you and here they are..
10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- I love it when you remind me to pray – hands clasped together, you say “Mommy, pray pray!” before we sleep and before we eat our meals.
- I love it when you kiss me because I am quiet and you seem to think I need comforting.
- I also love it when you hug me without me asking you to do it.
- I love it when you pick up bits of paper or food wrapper lying on the floor and put it in the garbage bin. I was amazed when you did it the first time without me or daddy telling you to do so and when we tell you “very good!” , your smile is up to your ears
- I was so proud of you when one day while daddy was preparing to go to the office, you opened the drawer where his socks are being kept – pull one pair and gave it to him. We didn’t teach you this either but I guess you learned it thru observation. We always tell you, you are smart and you loved hearing it.
- I love that you love animals.
- I love it when you call me “mommy,mommy,mommy!” or your daddy “daddy,daddy,daddy!”.
- I am so happy that you enjoy your books though you can’t read yet, you have a good memory and you can identify the pictures on your books.
- I love that you can play alone.
- I love that you want to eat on your own.
There are many other things that I love about you but for now this list is enough…
Stay strong and healthy my precious baby. Mommy and daddy loves you very much!
Hugs and kisses,
- 4/23/13 (mommylove2012.wordpress.com)
- looking back (wimommyadventures.wordpress.com)
- Happy Birthday Baby Girl (transitionone.wordpress.com)
- My Name is Mommy (wagnertribemommy.wordpress.com)