I missed SYW for some weeks but now I’m back! Here are the questions for this week and my answers :
- What is most memorable about your high school years? My good friend “S”. We were classmates since elementary school but we became best of friends during high school. We would go to school together and go home together though we are not neighbors. Her family owned a car while my grandparents don’t (I grew up with my grandparents) and she would ask her dad to pick me up at our house. Oftentimes I tell her not to pick me up because I’m shy and so sometimes she would ask her elder sister to drive us to school using their motorbike. Other times, she would just ask her dad to drop her off at my house and we would walk to school together. Going home after class is a different story, we would always walk and while walking we keep talking. We never run out of stories to talk about. I haven’t seen or talk to her for a long time now but whenever I go home (Phil.) I always visit her. She is still the same friendly and kind person as she was before.
- What was the last URL that you bookmarked? I can’t remember anymore and so I checked my recently bookmarked tab and this is what I found http://panlasangpinoy.com/2012/02/23/bibingkang-malagkit-recipe/ It’s a recipe! Unfortunately I haven’t tried it yet. Soon I hope.
- Name one thing not many people know about you. I’m a shy person but nobody thinks I am.
- What physical attribute do you like about yourself? Can be anywhere from beauty to heart to physical strength. My height. I’m 5 feet and 6 inches tall.
Visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog if you want to join us and to see her answers and the other participants . Thanks Cee!
- Share Your World – Week 38 (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Week 38 (faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com)
- Share Tour World Week # 38 (barefootbaroness.org)