- Do you plan out things usually or do you do them more spontaneous (for example if you are visiting a big city you don’t know?) I would plan things out, however, we usually end up doing things spontaneously but it’s okay as long as I get to see some interesting places.
- If you could live in any OTHER time, when would it be and why? None. I prefer living in the present time. I don’t like to live in the past because I am not sure if I’ll meet my hubby there and if I will have my darling daughter there as well.
- Do you prefer reading short stories or novels? It depends upon the summary of the story. Usually, I read first the summary and if I find it interesting then I read the whole story regardless if it’s a short story or a novel.
- As a kid was there any kind of candy that you didn’t like to get? I don’t like mint flavored candies.
Check out Cee’s Life Photography Blog to see her answers and those of the other participants. Thanks again Cee!
- Share Your World (Week 31) (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Week #31 (barefootbaroness.org)
- Share Your World – 31 (thesacredcave.com)