Happy 6 month anniversary to Cee and all the participants of SYW!! Thank you so much Cee for creating SYW and for all the thought-provoking, difficult, easy, fun and interesting questions that we all enjoy answering every week.
This week’s questions and my answers are:
- What made you smile today? Today as usual, Abby made me smile. I can’t stop smiling while looking at her playing and making noises as if talking to her self or to her toys. Actually, just spending time with her makes me smile.
- Have any hidden talents? Not sure. Still hidden even from me I think 🙂
- Are you usually late, early, or right on time? I am usually early.
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living? Being alive is enjoying every moment while truly living is living with joy and happiness no matter what and both applies with my life.
Want to joins us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Have a great day everyone!
- Share Your World Week 26 ~ Whoopee!! (barefootbaroness.org)
- Share Your World, 6/2/12 (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)