Here are the questions that Cee provided for us to answer this week :
- Are you left or right handed?
- What is one thing you love about being an adult?
- What do I need to unlearn?
- What is success for me?
Here are my answers :
- Are you left or right handed? I am right-handed and I am happy to be one.
- What is one thing you love about being an adult? Being independent.
- What do I need to unlearn? I have to unlearn the F word (in Italian) though I don’t say it often, I tend to say it when I get startled. I’ve learned this word from my former Italian coworkers (one of them became my good friend) and I used to mimic how they say it to make them laugh. I have to unlearn this word now because I don’t want Abby to hear and learn it. I will try to say “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” next time I get startled.
- What is success for me? Success for me is having joy and peace in my heart and life.
Want to join us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thank you Cee!
- Share Your World – Week 24 (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World 24 (milepebbles.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday Week # 24 (barefooybaroness1.com)