I miss answering the questions last week so today I decided to answer them and this week’s questions as well.
Week 22 :
- Which do you prefer sweet or salty? Or both at the same time? I prefer sweet.
- Have you finished/started anything new or creative? I started a new blog at hubpages – joyfulmommy.hubpages.com
- How do you want to be remembered? A kind person who loves God and her family.
- Name one thing you wish you could change about yourself. Being transparent. I wish I can hide my true feelings sometimes but I just can’t.
- You are comfortable doing nothing? For long stretches of time? No. I feel bored when I am not doing anything. Being a mom and a wife, I always find something to do at home. I like being busy.
- If you could inherit a vacation home anywhere in the world in which you could spend two months a year, where would it be? Baguio City, the summer capital city of the Philippines or Italy.
- If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be? Guitar.
- Would you rather be given $10,000 for your own use or $100,000 to give anonymously to strangers? Although I would love to have $10,000 and I’m pretty sure I won’t spend it all for myself, I would rather choose the $100,000 to give anonymously to strangers because this amount of money will help more people and besides I believe in good karma. I believe that God who will witness my good deed will bless me back abundantly not necessarily in monetary terms but in other aspects of my life say good health, or new job, etc.
Want to join us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thank you Cee!
- Share Your (a little bit about you) World Sunday Week # 23 (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World – Week 22 (joknut.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World 22 (thehobbitings.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday ~Week 22 (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday: Week 22 (believeanyway.wordpress.com)