Here are the questions and my answers for this week :
- If you were having difficulty on an important test and could safely cheat by looking at someone else’s paper, would you do so? No, I wouldn’t. If I do so, I know I will not be happy afterwards so I would rather just do my best and if I fail the test so be it.
- Since adolescence, in what three-year period do you feel you experienced the most personal growth and change? From 2010 – 2012, for a long time I was living alone then I got married. I was still adjusting to marriage life when I got pregnant. Huge changes and I can say I’ve grown a lot. I became more mature not just with age but with my outlook in life.
- If you could change one thing about your home, what would you like to change? If I could then I would want a wider or bigger kitchen.
- If you were given a yacht today, what would you name it? Sea Butterfly.
Want to join us? Please visit Cee’s Life Photography Blog. Thanks Cee!
- Share Your World (susanwritesprecise.com)
- Share Your World Sunday Week #21 (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday Week 21 (believeanyway.wordpress.com)