My friend Autumn at Autumn Sunshine had generously nominated me for 5 awards in one day few days ago. 5 awards!!! How wonderful! Thank you so much Autumn! Check out her site and see how talented she is. Her site features her beautiful poems, stories, quotations and of course her blog.
Since I already accepted the Kreativ and Versatile Blogger Award in my earlier posts, I will accept only the other three awards which are :
Reader’s Appreciation Award
- List six nominations
- Link the Award Image back to the one who presented it to you. But if you can’t manage it, please do not fuss and fret.The “rules” are not legally binding which means, if you’re not happy to be nominated, please have some mercy and grace for me. (Autumn didn’t do compliance checks and neither will I!) As she said, if you do not want the award please don’t feel like you MUST accept. This is supposed to be fun, too.
As a token of my appreciation, I nominate my recent followers for these 3 awards. Thank you so much for following my blog. I look forward to getting to know you more!
Next award is ….
Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandment Award
The “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award” has to do with a woman of the same name, known for being very elegant and having high expectations, and who is committed to maintaining integrity, good manners and behavior, as well as a rich sense of humor. Thank you, Autumn, for considering me for this high honored award! Now, I must answer 10 Questions “honestly” about myself, as part of my acceptance (rules) of this award.
The Questions and my Answers :
- Describe yourself in seven words. Understanding, loving, sensible, caring, sweet, cute and a happy mom.
- What keeps you up at night. sometimes my baby while other times thinking too much about so many things
- Whom would you like to be? myself
- What are you wearing now? pajamas
- What scares you? many things but remembering God’s promises calms and assures my heart (Psalms 27:1, Hebrews 13: 5-6)
- What are the best and worst things about blogging? best – meeting wonderful, creative, and friendly bloggers/ worst – lack of time to visit them all regularly
- What was the last website you looked at? Autumn Sunshine
- If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? Nothing.
- Slankets, yes or no? No.
- Tell us something about the person who tagged you. Autumn is creative, talented, wonderful, kind and super friendly!
Third award is …
The Creative Chaos Award
Firstly: Thank the person who gave you the Award. Done!
Secondly: Take your best shot at the 3 tasks listed below.
Thirdly: Nominate 5 people who recently followed your blog. Done!
First Task: Three weird things I do:
- I enjoy eating potato fries dipped on ice cream/ sundae
- I don’t like to sleep in total darkness
- I talk to myself sometimes
Second Task: You must tell why you look at the “glass half full” scenario and ask “what? No coffee?”
Not a problem because I don’t drink coffee.
Third Task: You find yourself in a desolate place when your car breaks down. You have no cellphone service, no Wal-Mart, and only a candy bar for food. It is 150 miles to the closest town. What color are your under pants and why?
I won’t worry because my hubby will rescue me. I always tell him where I go and who I am with. Besides God is just a prayer away, he will be there in a split second. Last question is weird, I don’t think I need to answer that.
Thanks again Autumn!!!
- Acceptance of Several Awards (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Commenter Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Genuine Blogger and Sunshine Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Blog Awards & Nominations (amorsthoughts.wordpress.com)
- The Sunshine Award (birdmartin.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger – better late than never… (snipewife.wordpress.com)
- Awards to come home to. (bipolarmuse.com)
- Holistic Words Given Three Early Easter Bunny Presents (holisticwords.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blogger Award (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- Kreative Blogger Award (sonelscorner.wordpress.com)