It’s time for share your world once again. I am having fun participating in this challenge and I enjoy reading my fellow bloggers answers. Thank you Cee for creating this challenge!
Below are the questions :
- If you had a choice, which would be your preference: salt water beaches, fresh water lakes, hot tub, or desert?
- What book do you think everyone should read and why?
- What’s your favorite way to wake up and what’s the first thing you do?
- What do you do to relax?
Here are my answers :
#1) I prefer the beach because –
- I love to watch sunrise/sunset at the beach
- Walking at the beach is delightful
- I enjoy watching the waves and the sea breeze is refreshing.
#2) I am aware that each of us has his/her own beliefs and I respect that but since you asked, I would say the Bible. I also recommend the 2 devotional books that I read from time to time – Little Book of Big Bible Promises for Women by Alice Chapin and Our Daily Bread annual edition by RBC Ministries. Why? because they are enlightening, encouraging, comforting and inspiring.
#3) I love getting up when I hear happy songs playing softly inside our room courtesy of my hubby who usually wakes up earlier than me. The first thing that I do is to check Abby then hug and kiss her.
#4) Although taking care of my baby is physically challenging, seeing her smile relaxes me and since she smiles like million times a day – I get to relax million times a day as well. Other activities that relaxes me are sewing, reading, watching romantic – comedy movies, walking at the beach, eating, and shopping.
- Share Your World (Week 16) (serendipityplus.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday 3/25 (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday Week 16 (tonij.wordpress.com)