- What is your favorite month of the year?
- What is something you learned in the last week?
- What color looks best on you?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
My answers are :
#1. My favorite month of the year is December because of Christmas – the most celebrated holiday that our family look forward to. It is the time when we usually have re-unions. Also, I and one of my siblings celebrate our birthdays in this month.
#2. I learn something new everyday through reading blogs or through the internet. It’s either a new word, or a quotation, or a recipe etc.
#3. I think the color that looks best on me are blue, red and brown. I love pink but not sure if I look good on it.
#4. If I could have any superpower, I would love to have the ability to fly so I can go to places anytime I want. I can visit members of my family and relatives who are scattered around the world. Also, I fantasize to have the super power of Superman (superwoman?) and do all the good work that he does to help those in need. Does this sound childish? 🙂
Thank you Cee for creating these wonderful questions so we can share our world to our fellow bloggers and readers.
To read Cee’s answers and the other participants, please click here .
- Share Your World Sunday (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World Sunday (tonij.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World : Week 12 (imexcited.wordpress.com)