I am late for this week’s challenge but as the saying goes ‘it’s better to be late than never’…
This week’s theme is Indulge.
Since I got pregnant until now, I indulge myself with fresh fruits everyday!
Fresh fruit indulgence courtesy of my caring hubby
Indulge means to yield to the desire of; to gratify; to withhold restrain from‘. Yet I still choose what to indulge myself with not just in terms of food but in other aspects of my life as well specially now that I am a mommy.
My indulgences when I was single are a lot different now that I am a mom and a wife. For instance, I don’t indulge going out shopping or meeting my friends at night anymore as I used to. I choose to go out during the day so I can bring Abby along and for a limited time only.
Last Sunday was a holiday and my former coworkers/friends invited me and Abby to join their picnic at the beach. It was windy and cold but I enjoyed the indulging moments I had with them and so does Abby.
Indulging moments with friends (Note : I am the one behind the camera)
Thank you guys for inviting us!
It was a great indulgence to breathe some fresh air too..
There are moments to indulge and enjoy, but I always know when it’s time to go home and wash my knickers -Kate Winslet (http://www.brainyquote.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulgence (3 flamingos, art and evolution) (lovingjazz.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (bsord.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (thewishfactor.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulgence (3 flamingos, art and evolution) (andreadreamin.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (katharinetrauger.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (huffygirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (writingthegirl.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (alexandraroman.com)
- Sweet & Shiny: Weekly Photo Challenge (Indulge) (suvesabun.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (wordswewomenwrite.wordpress.com)