It’s time for share your world once again. Thank you Cee for creating this wonderful questions weekly. I am having fun participating.
This week’s questions and my answers are :
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
- What is your favorite time of day?
During weekdays, my favorite time of day is 4pm – 5pm because this is usually my Me-Time.During week-ends my favorite time is 6am – 11am because we usually go out/ family time.
- What is your favorite part of the town/city you live in. And what City and Country do you live?
My favorite part of the town I am living in is the seaside. I love watching the sunrise and it feels good to walk at the beach early in the morning or evening. I am currently residing in Kuwait.
- If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich? Doing something to help the unfortunate ones.
- If You’re Not The One – Daniel Bedingfield (larascookie.wordpress.com)
- “Just another birthday” revisited (pointmanblog.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World-Week 12 (workthedream.wordpress.com)
- Share Your World : Week 11 (imexcited.wordpress.com)
- A cool thing to share to the world: Lisa Jarmon Gets the Biggest Surprise in Ellen History (pinkborneo.wordpress.com)