What I love about my hometown is the serenity of the place, the simplicity of life, the view of mountain which seem so near yet so far, the green trees/plants/grasses almost everywhere, the lovely flowers in each home’s front yard, the freshness of food, the animals roaming in the field such as the picture above and last but not the least, the friendly neighborhood.
Strange but now that I am far from my hometown, I miss being there from time to time – a feeling that I never thought I would feel while I was there. When I was young, I used to wish that I grow up soon so I can leave from my hometown.
Moral lesson : Enjoy everything and everyone’s presence wherever you are so that someday you’ll have no regrets and when you reminisce you will have good memories to remember.
- Paris, My Hometown. (allspossible.wordpress.com)
- My Hometown Is Out of This World! (seraphim6.wordpress.com)
- Home And Away In The Premier League (firstchoice.co.uk)
- Market Target Launches Hometown Helper Service, Providing Internet Marketing to Small Town Businesses (prweb.com)
- An introduction to my Hometown: Udaipur (dontcribb.wordpress.com)
- Sleepy town in California attracts visitors with unusual slogan (travelnews.britishairways.com)
- Hometown, By Marriage (neighborhoodnomad.wordpress.com)