My little darling finally fell asleep after hours of trying…arrgghh my arm is a bit aching but nonetheless I feel like typing what is on my mind right now.
As I was holding her earlier, I was thinking how blessed I am to have her. I used to worry a lot whether I will be able to become pregnant or whether I can handle being pregnant. I still can’t believe sometimes that I am now a mother of such a beautiful baby. ( I am sure you all understand when a mother say that her baby is beautiful right?)
Baby Abby is my early Christmas gift from God and this year will be our first Christmas celebration together. I am so excited. We may not have a grand celebration but still I am looking forward to it. A simple dinner (hopefully some friends will come to join us) and lots of picture-taking will do just fine.
What matters is that I, my husband and Abby are together this Christmas. Not all expats can be with their spouses and kids during Christmas. Besides, God has been good to us through the whole year and that’s more than enough to be thankful for. So thank you Lord so much!
Furthermore, I want to thank all of you who read my posts – my sisters (in blood and in-law), my cousins/relatives, my friends and my hubby’s friends/coworkers, my fellow bloggers who are so kind to follow me (even if my blog is boring ha ha),visitors (?) and last but not the least my hubby. Thank you guys. I really appreciate it.
Merry Christmas and God bless you all.
- Christmas Worship – Week 1 (vickilombana.wordpress.com)
- Christmas song ~ by Autumn Sunshine (autumnsunshineandgabrielleangel.wordpress.com)
- Elfie Dees Christmas Tree (drgeeberspoetry.wordpress.com)
- we are connected… (kindnessgirl.com)
- So Who Is Really Celebrating CHRISTmas? (survivingmiddleage.wordpress.com)
- Christmas symbols and traditions (denamoore.wordpress.com)