1. Eating – yeah, why not? Of course, I watch what I eat. I try to eat healthy food only.
2. Cooking – I cook simple dishes only because I get tired easily and thankfully my husband is not choosy.
3. Blogging and reading others blogs.
4. Watching movies – lighthearted and happy ending stories. I don’t watch horror or suspense thriller movies.
5. Talking to my baby or reading something to her.
6. Doing some household chores – vacuuming, washing the laundry, ironing clothes, washing dishes etc. I don’t do all these chores in one day though. If I wash today, I’ll do the ironing the next day and always rest as I get tired.
7. Fixing, re-arranging the things of my baby (her clothes, toys etc.)
8. Reading about giving birth and caring for the newborn etc. at http://arabiaenglish.babycenter.com
I wanted so much to make my list at least 10 but I think that’s pretty much all that I do to keep myself busy. Do you have other suggestions? If you were once pregnant or is now pregnant, what keeps you busy? I would love to know.